As an EcoBroker and NAR GREEN designee, I provide value added service to my clients. Being mindful of my clients interest in reducing their energy bills, indoor air quality, and living in a healthy environment are important to me. My prior experience in banking, insurance, securities and property management enable me to examine every aspect of a real estate transaction. Having formerly relocated numerous times around the country, I understand the ins and outs that homeowners face both buying and selling when relocating to Scottsdale and the surrounding areas. Having also bought and sold investment properties, I’m also keenly aware of what makes a good investment – in an investment property and in your primary residence. My experience in the greater Phoenix Metro area allows me to work extensively to help buyers and sellers meet their real estate goals.
As an instructor, public speaker, advisory board member, and organizer of events surrounding homes with green and energy efficient features, my experience and connections allow me to stay current on methods to gain the most value possible at the point of sale.
As your listing agent in Maricopa County, my extensive marketing plan gives homeowners the opportunity to get the maximum value for the sale of your home. Premier market presence gives listings the most value possible at the point of sale.
Pricing a home accurately to achieve the best possible price for my clients helps ensure timely sales and fewer headaches. Staying connected to local agents with different companies helps me to stay on top of the current inventory. Agents who show your home are contacted after every price reduction or change in the listing just in case there is still interest. Exploring every possible angle is very important in today’s challenging real estate market.
I am also involved in the following activities in order to stay in front of as many people as possible:
- Member: National Association of REALTORS®, Arizona Association of REALTORS® & Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®
- Residential Green Building Committee (USGBC AZ chapter), Volunteer since 2009
- Member: The Green Chamber of Greater Phoenix
- Member: US Green Building Council, Arizona Chapter
- Member & Advisory Board Member: Efficiency First Arizona (EFAZ)
- Founder: Green Group (ask me about this!)
- Co-founder: Pinnacle One Group, Housing Based Services Networking Group
- Instructor: Arizona School of Real Estate and Business (ASREB)
- Public Speaker; “Knowledge is Power” held at Realtor Associations, mortgage companies, and Title Companies since 2012